We respect your privacy. Below you will find some guidelines that may help you to decide if the measures we have in place are acceptable to you.
- In addition to Square Space, we use several different companies to process payments for products and services you can purchase through our Website. When you initiate a purchase, you leave our site and go to theirs. We are presently using PayPal, Stripe, Dwolla, Gumroad, Atavist and Nimbit. These companies collect and process your credit card information and protect your financial information according to their terms of service. Please consult their Websites for further information.
- Kinesthetic Edge (www.KinEdge.com) does not have access to or store your credit card information at any time during your payment process.
- We do collect your email and contact information and may send mailings or text messages to notify you about last minute information or updates related to your registration, upcoming programs, or new releases. We will contact you through our regular business email for private correspondence, or through our third party service for newsletters. At no time will we ask for personal financial information and urge you to report emails that appear fraudulent to us and to the appropriate authorities.
- We presently use Mail Chimp for our newsletter subscription sign-up and delivery. You have the ability to opt out of these mailings at any time by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- You agree to accept any private correspondence from us while you are registered for or participating in a workshop or private lessons series with us.
- We respect your privacy and will not sell or share your contact information to any party wishing to market their services or products to you or contact you, without your express permission.
- Please be advised that some of our affiliates may track your activities on our website. We do not have access to the information they may collect about you.
- We found this statement on Square Space's Cookie Page, and wanted to call your attention to the two links, which may be of interest: "You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services. We currently don’t respond to DNT:1 signals from browsers visiting our Services. You can also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from certain ad networks here (or if located in the European Union, here).
Last updated May 25, 2018 at 8:00 am EST