Terms & Conditions
- By using this Website, enrolling and participating in our workshops and private lessons, or using our digital downloads, you warrant that you understand that the Feldenkrais Method® is an educational method that utilizes movement and touch to teach bodily awareness and is not a medical course of action.
- You will contact a medical professional prior to enrolling or purchasing downloads if you have any questions or concerns about your ability to participate safely.
- If, in the course of attending a workshop, lesson, or using our digital downloads, you experience any discomfort, you will immediately stop what you are doing and alert your instructor and your doctor before resuming study.
- You agree to release Kinesthetic Edge, it's officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and all affiliates from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs, claims and/or causes of action, including but not limited to all bodily injuries and property damage arising out of participation in the workshops, private lessons, digital downloads, and any other program offered by Kinesthetic Edge.
- Any controversy, or claim, arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be settled solely by arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Last updates January 6, 2015 at 11:42 am EST