Remember the ease of movement you took for granted as a kid? The Feldenkrais Method® can help you to reconnect with that effortless feeling you thought was gone forever. Movement, when done with a heightened sense of kinesthetic awareness, can help you to:
- Move with greater ease
- Better manage stress
- Improve mental clarity
- Exercise your imagination
This 1.5 hour introductory workshop will lead you through a process that has helped thousands to move more beautifully, think more clearly, and experience a renewed sense of possibility. Feel stress melt away and aches and pains diminish. The workshop will take place at the MOVIMIENTO Gallery and Tango space in the vibrant SoWa neighborhood of Boston, where you will be surrounded by the paintings and sculptures of Paul Walcott and the photography of Bill Lyons. Before the workshop, visit a host of other galleries, specialty shops, design studios, and cafes, or visit the open markets. (Visit SoWa on Facebook to learn more.)
Bring your own mat and a water bottle. Dress in something that you can move in comfortably (and bring layers for warmth).
Tuition: $50 at the door (if space is available). Advance registration is strongly recommended. See specials below:
- Save $30 when you register for both March 2 and 16. (To apply this discount select the 3rd "Date" option in the drop down menu below. Your tuition for both classes will be $70.)
- Stage Source Members receive an additional $15 discount for registering by March 1. Use Coupon Code: StageSource15
- Discounts will be applied after you enter the Coupon Code during the check out process.
- The above workshop is recommended for adults. Additional programs will be announced shortly, including programs for teens and children. Please subscribe to our newsletter for updates.